Ottawa City Soccer Club registration fees include many of the additional costs that some local clubs charge players in addition to registration fees (assessment/try-out fee, uniform, Club tournament fee).
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM – INCLUDED IN OUR REGISTRATION FEES:
All of your fees in one place. In order to save our members time and money we have decided to roll all of your fees into one. Teams will no longer have their own Team Fees or Bank Accounts. Our Team Managers will no longer have to go through the arduous process of creating team budgets or collecting money. There will be ONE registration fee (which can be broken up into manageable monthly payments) which will take care of everything.
- Registration Fee
- League Entry Fee
- Referee Fees
- Coaching Fees
- OS Fees (Insurance etc)
- Facility Fees/Training and Games
- Team Equipment
- Pre-Season Kick Off
- 2 Festival/Tournament Entries (KITC, +1)
- Team Party at Boston Pizza
- Premier Team fees also include: IPT training, additional Festival/ Tournament
- Uniform – additional fee at many other Clubs (Soccer ball and full uniform (jersey, soccer socks and shorts).
- Field fees for games and regular practices during the season
- OS player registration fees, required for each player
- Team equipment: balls, nets, cones and corner flags
- Referee fees
- Online registration
- League team entry fees (RDP U13-U18)
Additional costs (not included in registration fees):
- Cleats/Shin guards: Players are required to provide their own cleats and shin guards,
which must be worn at all games and practices. Shin guards are mandatory under OSA
- Approved headgear is optional.
- Extra player apparel (track suits, sports bags or other individual gear)