Ottawa City Soccer Club recruits and trains volunteers to coach our recreational program. Coaching is a great way to give back to your community, stay involved in your child’s activities or to share your passion for the sport of soccer.
All coaches go through screening which includes a Volunteer Application and Police Records Check. All of our recreational coaches must complete online respect & concussion awareness training. The police check and online modules are free of charge. Directions will be emailed to you once you have completed your application.
1. Connect with your child and your community.
2. Serve as a role model and teach (and re-learn) valuable life lessons.
3. Develop new skills.
4. Find a sense of pride as a coach.
5. Share your love of the sport with young athletes.
6. Help players access the life-changing benefits of youth sports.
7. Achieve a sense of pride and accomplishment.
8. It is fun and fulfilling!!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A COACH?
If you have any questions, please contact Eduan Naude, Recreation Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org