We are looking for VOLUNTEERS for our upcoming Ottawa City Events this Summer & Fall.
This a great way to accumulate volunteer hours for high school and an excellent opportunity to get involved, learn new skills and give back to your soccer community.
You can be a part of these soccer celebrations by volunteering in the following areas:
- Organization and management of the canteens
- Field setup and take down
- General operations to help ensure our facilities are top-notch
- Field Marshaling, Awards ceremonies, True Sport Ambassadors
- Equipment management
Come out and enjoy great fall weather at multiple locations (Ben Franklin Park, Craig Henry/ SRB or Richcraft in Kanata) for the annual KITC Festival and tournaments.
Available time slots:
- Aug 5, 6, 7
- Sept 9, 10, 11
- Oct 22
- Oct 28, 29, 30
It is “first come first served” and those interested are asked to please fill out their details in this shared google document
- Select the TAB of the “Volunteer Master” and add your contact details to your preferred time slot
- A final confirmation email will be sent to you by the main contact person prior to the event happening (approximately 2 days before)
- Finally please show up during your scheduled time
Come out and enjoy “Giving Back” and working with some of our great staff and other fantastic volunteers. Remember your help contributes to the well-being of the entire soccer community from our 4 to our 70 year old players.
Your Ottawa City Soccer Club and Staff